Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Inky Paws 148 Reminder

 

There's still time to join us at Inky Paws for our current sketch challenge!


Have you had a chance to make a card for our latest Inky Paws Challenge



Here'a a refresher.

Create a project using the theme--Thank You


Thank ewe by Debbie features Baa, Heart Frames,  Woodland Spring, and Newton's Flower Garden by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #cardmaking, #thankyoucards

For my card, I started with a black and white striped background.  I then stamped and colored the three lambs from the Baa stamp set. I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to the lamps for extra fun.  I then die cut the little teal heart using the scallop-edged die from the Baa stamp set. I popped them up with dimension tape.  For added fun, I added pink flowers and pink butterflies using images from the Woodland Spring stamp and Newton's Flower Garden stamp set. I added twine through a button to pull in the teal color and add more dimension.  

I hope you be inspired to join us!

Hugs,
Debbie


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy