Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #149

           A new Inky Paws Challenge has started!

This challenge is a:

Color Challenge--mint, plum, green, and lilac.




Use the Colors--mint, plum, green, and lilac
 with your Newton's Nook Designs products!


You have until Friday, June 4, 2021 at Midnight CST.
One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs.

Here's my inspiration!




Thanks by Debbie features Heartfelt Blooms, Essential Alphabet, Frames & Flags, Heart Frames, Flower Trio by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #cardmaking

I love the challenge colors, but have to admit that I struggled putting them onto a card. 
I decided I wanted to use the Heartfelt Blooms stamp set. I stamped and colored the image twice.  I added one image onto a dark plum heart that I die cut using the Heart Frames die set.  I used the Essential Alphabet die set to cut out the sentiment on the second colored image. I adhered the letters on a black banner die cut using the banner die from the Frames & Flags die set. Using the leaves and stem die from the Flower Trio die set, I cut several out and placed behind the heart.  Before adhering to the white card base, I splattered some plum and some lavender paint.  A few sequins were added for a bit of shine. 
This card really stretched me out of my normal comfort zone, but I do like how it turned out.  Hopefully I've inspired you to use your creative talents to join us at Inky Paws!

Hugs, 
Debbie




1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy