Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #172

 

Time to reveal a new Inky Paws Challenge!




Use the theme--Birthday

I love this challenge because you can never have too many birthday cards on hand, AND there are so many amazing NND products that can be used to create a birthday card!  Puppies, flowers, coffee, and, of course, CATS!

You have until Friday, May 6, 2022  (Midnight CST).  One lucky (and randomly selected) person will get a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  

Here's my inspiration!


I love the kittens from the Smitten Kittens stamp set, so I pulled this sweet image and colored her in grays in honor of my female cat, Catapult. (Her 10th birthday was on April 8th, so she was my muse!)  I used the two scallop-edged circle dies from the Circle Frames die set. On the bigger circle, I tried my hand at ink splattering. For the smaller pink circle, I heat embossed the image from the  Birthday Roundabout stamp set.  I placed the circles on a 3 1/2" x 5 1/4" teal card base which was in my scrap pile. I then stamped a sentiment on a banner from the Banner Trio die set and then stamped the bigger sentiment from the Birthday Essentials stamp set.  A birthday hat from the Newton's Birthday Bash stamp set and a few sequins were added for the finishing touches. The smaller card base allows the ink-spattered circle to hang off the edges giving the card a bit of pizzazz!

Now it's your turn to create one, two, or even three? birthday cards for the Inky Paws Birthday-Theme Challenge. Remember someone will win a $20 store credit just in time to purchase some amazing products from Newton's Nook Designs!  (Did you see the April release? Wowza!)


Thanks for stopping by!
Indy

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy