Pages

Sunday, June 4, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #199 Reminder

 

Inky Paws Challenge #199 Reminder

 There's still time to get inky!


Use your creativity with rainbow colors!


One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, June 9, 2023 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!


I used the paw print die from the Bookmark die set to create a rainbow of paw prints down my slimline card.  I then added the little puppy and the poignant sentiment from the Furr-ever Friends stamp set. A beautiful card to send to a loved one who has a fur baby crossing The Rainbow Bridge



Now it's your turn to use the challenge theme with your NND products!
I can't wait to see what you create!
Hugs, Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy