Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happiness--The Play Date Cafe Challenge #90

When I saw the rich colors for The Play Date Cafe's #90 Challenge, I knew I had to play.  They are absolutely gorgeous.  I created an orange background using my new W Plus 9--Hope Seed Co. stamps.  I stamped my flower using Glitz distressing stamps D2961 using Ranger Rick Distress Ink-dusty concord.  I then created my flower.  I assembled the card using ribbon from Michael's added some rhinestones from Recollections.  Finally I stamped the sentiment from the Hope Seed Co. stamps.  Here's the finished product.

3 comments:

  1. Look! Oh, just LOOK at you with your brand new W9 stamps - just SHOWIN' off with your lovely talent and these gorgeous colors! This is a WONDERFUL card and completely DELICIOUS use of color AND materials! Goodness, GRACIOUS, there's a lot of fun going on right here!!! Yipeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant use of Hope Seed Co.! And gorgeous color, Indy! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that flower is gorgeous and your background? swoon - so pretty on that orange. Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy