Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Inky Paws Challenge #111

This biweekly challenge is a:

Sketch Challenge



Create a project using the sketch.

We have three weeks to play with this sketch!!  You have until Friday, December 6, 2019 at Midnight CST. 


Here's my inspiration!




Warm and cozy holiday wishes by Debbie features Snow Globe Scenes, Holiday Stockings, Winston's Lake House, Framework, Frames Squared, and Frames & Flags by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
I wanted to make a holiday card with a warm, homey feel. I used a combination of plaid and gingham papers using several die sets from Newton's Nook. The plaid layer was made using the  Framework die set. I created the red "square" element using the Frames Squared die set. The gingham banner was cut using the Frames & Flags die set. The sentiment was added to a circle die cut using the Frames Squared die set. I created the cabin using the Winston's Lake House stamp set. The car carrying the Christmas tree is from the Snow Globe Scenes stamp set. I added a bit of jute twine to finish it off.

Hope you will have time to play with this fun sketch. Link up at IPC!

Hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy