Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #121--Birthday Theme



This biweekly challenge is a:

Theme Challenge



Create a project using the theme--Birthday.


You have until Friday, April 24, 2020.

Here's my inspiration!



Zoom Time Let's Party features Newton Dreams of London, Newton Dreams of New York, Newton Celebrates, Newton Rides West, Paradise Palms, Newton's Perfect Wave, and Aloha Newton by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
I have to say I am thrilled with how this card came about.  With all the social distancing and stay-at-home orders in effect, a friend recently celebrating her birthday via Zoom!  It was a lot of fun and gave me the inspiration to capture this crazy time in history with a Zoom birthday card.  It also gave me an excuse to use lots of my Newton's Nook stamp sets. To begin with, I partitioned my card into six equal rectangles. I then created six different scenes with felines Zoom each other.  I used the following sets:

 Newton Rides West stamp set 
 Newton's Perfect Wave stamp set with palm trees from the Paradise Palms stamp set
Newton Celebrates stamp set 
 Aloha Newton stamp set

One of the many benefits using Newton's Nook Designs stamp sets is the ease of mixing and matching images.  I think I may make another card, but bigger!  That way I can use even more images.  Maybe one from outer space!  

Now it's your time to create your birthday master piece!  Be sure to link up at Inky Paws Challenge!
Hugs, 
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy