Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #129 Reminder

 There's still time to play with this fabulous sketch 

from Inky Paws!

Have you had a chance to make a card for our latest Inky Paws Challenge
Today I'm sharing some more inspiration for our current challenge! 

Create a project using the sketch below:  




Today I have another card for inspiration!

It's your birthday by Debbie features Bleat, Oink, Moo, Cluck, Neigh, Banner Trio, Land Borders, Slimline Frames & Windows, and Slimline Frames & Portholes by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook

My card features a slew of farm critters from Newton's Nook Designs!  I created the red scallop-edged frame using the  Slimline Frames & Portholes die set. The trio of windows was created using the Slimline Frames & Windows die set. The fun farm scenery paper is from the Doodlebug Design's Down on the Farm paper stack. I added some fencing from Kraft card stock using the Fence die.  Then I went a bit crazy and added all those farm critters using images from the  Bleat, OinkMooCluck, and Neigh stamp sets.  Oh the green gingham paper (same paper stack) was die cut using the Land Borders die set.  At last, I added the birthday sentiment on a banner from the Banner Trio die set.  

I hope I've inspired you to join us at Inky Paws for this fabulous sketch challenge.  Link up at Inky Paws #129!  Have a fabulous week!
Hugs, Debbie


Additional Challenge for my card include:




3 comments:

  1. Oh my what a fun critter-filled card, Debbie. They are all so beautifully colored. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card Debbie, do many awesome details that are sure to bring lots of smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy