Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2020

CIC#505 Reminder

 

There's still time to play with the latest 

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!


Here's my card to hopefully inspire you to link up!


My card features Newton's Nook Designs products.
The clouds were distressed using the Clouds stencil and distress inks. I die cut the base out using the Frames & Flags die set. I added some grass using the Land Borders die set.  The little puss-in-boots, sentiment, and bat are from the Witchy Newton stamp set.  
I love the color combination of this card and that it's smaller than my traditional 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch cards. A bit of jute twine was my finishing touch. 

Hope you will use the challenge theme and link up your project!
Hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy