Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #135 Reminder

 

Haven't made your NND card yet? 

No worries.  You still have time! 


Create a project using this sketch!



Create a project using this fun sketch!




Here's my card to inspire you!


I got a bit crazy with layers on this one. I began with a black wood grain pattern paper die cut with the postage-edged die from the Framework die set. I then used the Mugs stencil and red distress ink to make the coffee layer. It was cut using the rounded-corner rectangle from the  Frames & Flags die set. I added the diagonal stripes in the wood grain paper and red card stock. I added a vellum layer and die cut using the fancy rectangle from the  Frames Squared die set. My sentiment was customized by cutting "nap" from the sentiment phrase in the Slothy Christmas stamp set.  I then cut "coffee" from the  Slothy Coffee stamp set sentiment.  My new phrase, "All I Want for Christmas is Coffee!", was heat embossed in black. I added the sloth in his little coffee mug from the Slothy Coffee stamp set.  I added a little snowflake from the dies in the Snow Globe Shaker die set. I thought I needed some more Christmas-y elements, so I added some pine sprigs using the  Pines & Holly die set. I pulled out some red brads to help attach the vellum elements.  (I'm not good at adding vellum.)


Now it's your turn to create a project using the challenge colors and using your Newton's Nook Designs stamps, dies, and/or stencils.  Be sure to link it up at Inky Paws Challenge.

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy