Pages

Monday, October 26, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #135

Ready to get your "paws" inky?

Inky Paws has a new challenge starting today!

Sketch Challenge

Create a project using the above sketch!

Here's my inspiration!


Meow you doing by Debbie features Newton Unwinds and Frames & Flags by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook, #cardmaking,


I had so much fun playing with this sketch.  I began with a Tim Holtz embossing folder--dotted lines--that mimics strings of yarn.  Then I pulled out this amazing fun feline paper by Doodlebug Design.  It's called Kitten Smitten.  I love the bright pastel colors and different patterns, especially the yarn paper in the center.  I cut the center panel out using the rounded-corner die from the Frames & Flags die. The stitched edging adds such a nice touch.  For my main attraction, I showcased the little feline on the big ball of yarn from the Newton Unwinds stamp set.  I added the sentiment and "underlined" it with the little ball of yarn.  


I hope my card has inspired you to join this challenge using these yummy colors.  You have until  Friday, November 6, 2020 at Midnight CST.  One lucky participant will be the winner of a $20 gift voucher to Newton's Nook Designs!

Link up at Inky Paws Challenge!
Hugs, 
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy