Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

It's All About the Chemistry

It's All About the Chemistry features You and Newton's Nook Designs; #indys_designs, #newtonsnook, #yns, #cardmaking

I pulled out an older Your Next Stamp--Perfect Chemistry.  This set already makes me smile!  I thought it would work perfectly with YNS Young at Heart challenge.  I paired it up with Newton's Nook Designs Slimline Frames & Windows die set. I distressed the black panels with white ink to make them look like old fashioned black boards.  I added glossy accents to the beakers and the scientists' glasses.  I used the colors from The Paper Players challenge. A pretty simple card filled with some fun!

Thanks for stopping by!
Debbie


Challenge:




 

3 comments:

  1. Oh... this made me smile! I have never seen this set before, but love it. I also love how you tied this to a blackboard background. Fabulous! So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh how super cute is this. Great fun images! Nicely done! Thanks so much for playing along this week with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute slimline!! Adorable. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy