Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Sending Piles of Spring Time Smiles

Sending Piles of Spring Time Smiles features Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook, #indys_designs, #cardmaking, #eastercards

 I tried my hand at watercolors today.  I like watercolors, but am still working on how to best use them in my cards. I used the Freshly Made Sketches to create three distinct layers--blue, burgundy, and green.  I then stamped Newton's Nook Designs Spring Pile Up stamp set and again used watercolors on it. I heat embossed the sentiment and added a bit of striped Washi tape and twine.  One card down for Easter!
Thanks for stopping by!
Debbie




7 comments:

  1. Those little images are so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are so cute! Lovely watercolor too! Thank you for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ein farbenfrohes niedliches Kärtchen! Vielen Dank, dass du sie uns bei Paperminutes zeigst.

    Liebe Grüße -
    Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and such a clever take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eine zauberhafte Karte.
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eine sehr schöne Karte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

    Liebe Grüße
    Heike

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy