Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #168 Reminder

 

There's still time to join us for our current Inky Paws Challenhge!

  
Have you had a chance to make a card for our latest Inky Paws Challenge


Use the challenge sketch!


Today I'm sharing some more inspiration for our current challenge! 


 

Happy 4th of July by Debbie features Newton's 4th of July, Fireworks, Circle Frames, and A7 Frames  & Borders by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook,#cardmaking, #catcards, #4thofjulycards

When I lived in Utah, I lived 20 miles from the Echo Park warehouse. I miss getting to drive down there for some of the cutest patterns paper during their amazing Warehouse Sales.  So I did the next best thing and ordered paper online during their latest sale.  When I saw the God Bless America stack, I just had to get my hands on it.  I knew it would work purr-fectly with the Newton's Nook Designs Newton's 4th of July stamp set.  And guess what?  It does!  Plus add in NND's Fireworks stencil, and the creative possibilities seem endless!  For my card above, I also used NND's  Circle Frames die set and  mini-banner die from the  A7 Frames & Borders die set. I am loving the little mini banners. They are perfect for showcasing smaller sentiments from any of your stamp sets!  

I hope I've inspired you to pull out your Newton's Nook Designs products and maybe your stacks of paper.  Do some mixing and matching to come up with your own fabulous combination using the Inky Paws sketch!

Hugs, Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Fun card Debbie, July 4th cards are hard for me but you rocked it... well done

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy