Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #175

  

   Welcome to a new Inky Paws Challenge!

This challenge is a

Theme Challenge


Use the theme One Layer Card with your Newton's Nook Designs products.

Here's my inspiration!



Life is better at the beach by Debbie features Sunscape, Summer Moments, and Hills & Grass by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #summercards, #cardmaking

For my card, I created my own masking stencil using the large oval die from the Oval Frames die set out of some acetate.  I then stamped the ocean-wading lady from the  Summer Moments stamp set. After making a mask for her, I then used the Sunscape stencil and the Hills & Grass stencil sets to create the background.  I added some glossy accents to the shell for a bit of shine, but otherwise, I left this truly a one layer card without added embellishments.  

Now it's your turn to create a one-layer card using your NND products!

You have until Friday, June 17, 2022 (midnight CST) to link up your one layer card and to be eligible for the $20 NND store credit. 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful scene created with die masking and blending. TY for visiting my blog.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy