Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #175 Reminder

  

The fun continues at Inky Paws!  





Use the theme One Layer Card with your NND products.


Today I'm sharing some more inspiration for our current challenge! 



Find your paradise by Debbie features Paradise Palms by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #cardmaking, #paradisecards
I used the scallop-edged die (Oval Framesto create a stencil out of acetate to mask the edge of my card. I then used some Distress Oxide inks to create a muted background of water and sky.  Then I used the Paradise Palms stamp set with different colored inks to create the islands and palm trees. I used a white gel pen to add some dimension.  This is a super simple card, and I'm still trying to determine whether I like the muted colors on the cream card base.  I usually go for brighter, bolder colors.  But, hey it's good to go outside my comfort zone and try new things.  

Now it's your turn. Link up at Inky Paws!
Hugs, 
Debbie

 

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy