Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #176

 

A new Inky Paws Challenge starts today!




Use the colors Crimson Red, Cobalt Blue, Turquoise Blue, and white with your Newton's Nook Designs products.

Enter by Friday, July 1, 2022 (Midnight CST) and be eligible for a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  With the new release, this will really come in handy!


Here's my inspiration!



Celebrate by Debbie features Newton's 4th of July, Slimline Frames & Windows, and A7 & Banners by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #catcards, #4thofjuly, #cardmaking

I used the Newton's 4th of July stamp set with Echo Park's God Bless America 6x6 paper pad.  I am loving the patterns of this pad, and it works wonderfully with the challenge colors as well as this stamp set!  I made a navy blue frame using the Slimline Frames & Windows die set and a trio of papers from the paper pad.  After stamping, fussy cutting, and adding foam tape, I place an image on each window.  I used the little banner from the A7 Frames & Banners die set for the sentiment.  The card works great for either the 4th of July or a birthday!

Now it's your turn to use the challenge colors with your NND products.  Link up at 

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Debbie

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy