Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #176 Reminder

 

There's still time to join us at Inky Paws!

  

Here'a a refresher.


Use the colors Crimson Red, Cobalt Blue, Turquoise Blue, and white with your NND products.



Make a wish by Debbie features Dainty Daisies, Roses, Frames & Flags, and Birthday Essentials by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #floralcards, #cardmaking
I pulled out an Echo Park paper pad filled with patriotic papers. I loved the combination of roses and daisies, so I pulled out the Roses and Dainty Daisies stamp sets. I fussy cut all my flowers and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers. I added a blue strip to ensure my flowers didn't blend too much with the paper. I added a white banner with the stamped sentiment from the Birthday Essentials stamp set. I cut all these layers with the scallop-edged frame die from the Frames & Flags die set.  I added some jute twine to give the card a touch of country charm. 

Now it's your turn to create a project using your NND products with the challenge colors!

Debbie



2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy