Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #180 Reminder

 

There's still time to play with the current sketch challenge at Inky Paws!

  


Today I'm sharing a holiday card featuring a tired sloth!


Drinks, sleep and be merry by Debbie features Slothy Christmas, Meowy Christmas, Christmas Cocktails, Snow Globe Shaker, and Oval Frames by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #slothcards, #christmascards, #holidaycards, #cardmaking
I am showcasing the napping sloth from the Slothy Christmas stamp set.  This adorable stamp set is retiring, so be sure to grab your set before it's too late!  I pair him with some cocktails from the Christmas Cocktails stamp set.  For the background I use papers from the Meowy Christmas paper pad and die cuts little snowflakes using the Snow Globe Shaker die set.

Be sure to link your creation using the sketch at Inky Paws!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy