Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #181

  

 A new Inky Paws Challenge begins today!




Use the theme-fall.

Want to win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs?  Then be sure to link up your NND fall card by Friday, September 9 for your chance!  


May the colors of fall bring you a harvest of joy by Debbie features Autumn, Harvest Haul, and Falling Leaves by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #autumncards, #fallcards, #cardmaking

A few years ago, I purchased a vintage sports car for my husband.  We now go to lots of car shows, and I have fallen in love with vintage trucks!  So when I saw the recently released Harvest Haul stamp set, I was beyond happy!  Of course, I had to showcase it for the Fall challenge.   (Be sure to check out the Inky Paws Challenge because two of my IPC teammates seem to have a fondness for vintage trucks too!)  I wanted to create a country, rustic feel to my card, so I went with a Kraft card base and used Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink to subtly add falling leaves using the Falling Leaves stencil.  I colored the vintage truck in olive green Spectrum Noir markers. I added the burnt orange leaf print paper from the Autumn Paper Pad for more autumn colors.  A few added leaves were added as finishing touches!

Now it's your turn.  Link up your card to Inky Paws Challenge!

Hugs, 
Debbie






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy