Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #189 Reminder

  

Welcome to week 2 of the current Inky Paws Challenge. 


This is a sketch challenge that works wonderfully with your scraps of pattern papers. 

  


My inspiration:


Happy birthday by Debbie features Newton Loves Cake, Speech Bubbles, Frames & Flags, and Birthday Party by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #birthdaycards, #catcards, #cardmaking
This sketch works so well with pattern papers. I wanted to challenge myself NOT to make a Valentine's card. I went with a birthday theme using Newton from the Newton Loves Cake stamp set for my "heart" element. For all the sketch layers, I pulled papers from the Birthday Party paper pad. I used the Frames & Flags die set to make the scallop-edges to all the layers. I then stamped the sentiment on a speech bubble using the Speech Bubbles die set. I love the chartreuse, orange, and teal color combination, so I colored my cake accordingly.  Again, this is a super fun sketch, so I hope you will come join us!

3 comments:

  1. Great card, anything kitty is good in my book ;-) . Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Cards Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Great color palette!
    Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday Card Challenge - Pioniya, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Card , with pattern papers & addition of speech bubble die !! Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges - Deekshita (Papiershades)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy