Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #189

   

Happy New Year!

I am excited to be back for more Inky Paws Challenge fun!

The first 2023 Inky Paws Challenge is a sketch challenge!

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, January 20, 2023 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!


I can't espresso how much you  bean to me by Debbie features Caffeinated Cats and Time for Coffee by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #catcards, #cardmaking, #coffeelovers, #coffeecards
I changed the orientation of the sketch for my caffeinated card.  I sparingly colored the image from the Caffeinated Cats stamp set and added banners in shades of brown. On my heart element, I stamp the sentiment and coffee-themed accents using images from the Time for Coffee stamp set. 

Now it's your turn to link up your NND project using the challenge sketch!


Hugs, Debbie

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy