Pages

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #213 Reminder

 

The current Inky Paws Challenge continues

It's the last challenge for 2023!


Never fear, there will be more challenges in 2024!

Use the challenge sketch above with your Newton's Nook Designs' products!

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, December 22, 2023 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge theme!


For my card, I used the darling speech bubble paper from the A Dog's Life paper pad with the red striped paper.  I then added a black speech bubble using one of the dies from the  Speech Bubbles die set.  I heat embossed the sentimenty from the Puppy Friends stamp set. I stamped the puppy image from the Puppy's Reading List stamp set. For my final touch, I added a little coffee cup from the Time for Coffee stamp set.


Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see how you use the challenge sketch!


Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy