Pages

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #214

 

I am so excited to be back with Inky Paws! 

We have a great year filled with fun challenges. To start the 2024 year, we have a theme challenge--warm & cozy!



Use the challenge theme--Warm & Cozy-- with your NND products


One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, January 19, 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!


Here's my inspiration!



Warm and cozy wishes by Debbie showcases the Cozy Home stamp set by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #cardmaking, #cardchallenge, #catcards

I love to create little scenes, so this card features a warm & cozy living room!
I started by masking off the top of my card and distressing the floor.  I then added a small strip of paper for the trim on the wall.  I then embossed stripes on the lower part of the wall for a wainscot effect.  I then stamped and cut out all the images (Scan 'n Cut). These images are from the Cozy Home stamp set.
I colored everything with Copic markers. For my sentiment, I stamped it on a small square and added a dark brown background to look like a frame.  Of course, enjoying these cozy room are two little furry friends, also from Cozy Home stamp set.  Thanks for stopping by. I can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy