Pages

Sunday, January 14, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #214 Reminder

 

The current Inky Paws Challenge continues!





Use the challenge theme to create your masterpiece!

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, January 19, 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge theme!

Cover yourself in happiness by Debbie features A7 Frames & Banners and Never Enough Cats by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #catcards, #cardchallenge, #cardmaking

I started by cuting my center panel using the  A7 Frames and Banners die set. I then did some masking to distress the two stripes to create the floor and wall. The clowder of kitties are from the Never Enough Cats stamp set. I used Copic markers to shade each feline a bit differently. I stamped the sentiment and the little speech bubble with the heart before adding the bit of twine.  I adhered the scalloped panel sideways on an A2 card base and trimmed the extra. I can't think of a better way to spend a warm and cozy day than with my own little fur babies. 


Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see how you use the challenge sketch!


Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy