Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #215

  
Today starts a new Inky Paws Challenge. 

We have some beautiful colors to jump-start your creativity. 


One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, February 2, 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!


Here's my inspiration!



You make life sweeter by Debbie featurs Jar Hot Foil, Tumbling Hearts, Candy Heart, and Love & Chocolate by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #lovecards, #valentinecards, #cardmaking, #cardchallenge

I was inspired to create a Valentine's Day Card. I masked my card and distressed the bottom to create a flat surface for my jar. I then remasked and used the Tumbling Hearts stencil to create the background. I used the Jar Hot Foil Plate & Die to create the jar with silver edging. I stamped the heart image multiple time from the Candy Heart stamp set and fussy cut them out. I colored the hearts in the challenge colors and stamped each heart with a "conversation." I added twine to the top of the jar and adhered to card with diminsional tape.  I pulled the sentiment from the  Love & Chocolate stamp set. I added a bit of bling.

Now it's your turn.  I look forward to seeing what you create!


Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy