Pages

Sunday, January 28, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #215 Reminder

  

The current Inky Paws Challenge continues!





Use the challenge colors to create your masterpiece!
Pink, Teal, Ice Blue, Cookie Dough Brown with your NND products.

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, February 2, 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge colors!

Birthday brew for you by Debbie features Oink, Heartfelt Coffee, Frames Squared, Birthday Meows, and Newton's Birthday Bash by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #pigcards, #coffeelovers, #coffeecards, #birthdaycards, #cardmaking, #cardchallenge

There are so many different themes that work with the challenge colors, so I looked through my collection of stamp sets. I wanted to use a set that hasn't been inked for a while.  Since we have pink in the challenge, I decided a pink pig would work perfectly.  This little fellow is from the Oink stamp set. After that decsion, I noticed I had a partial heart from the Heartfelt Coffee stamp set. I fussy cut out a coffee mug and latte cup.  Then I looked at the sentiments from the same set.  The "Birthday Brew" sentiment jumped out for me.  I need more birthday cards, so I decided this would be a birthday card.  To add more birthday touches, I pulled the pink confetti paper from the Birthday Meows paper pad. I added a birthday hat and more confetti using the Newton's Birthday Bash stamp set).  I used the Frames Squared die set to create the square card base.  A super fun birthday card!


Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see how you use the challenge colors!


Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy