Pages

Sunday, February 4, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #216

 

Today starts a new Inky Paws Challenge. 

We have some a fabulous sketch to jump-start your creativity. 


One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, February 16, 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!


Here's my inspiration!



This is such a fun sketch, especially for birthdays!  
I pulled papers from the  Birthday Woofs paper pad. I love the citron green with the teal and purples! Such a fabulous combination!  I die cut the base layers using the scallop-edged frame die from the Frames & Flags die set. Since the banner in the sketch is pretty long, I wanted a longish image, so I pulled the trio of puppies from the  Birthday Barks stamp set. I used my Scan 'n' Cut to cut them out, but there is a coordinating die set available. I colored the cake and accents in the colors of the paper. For the sentiment, I cut out a speech bubble from the Speech Bubbles die set.  I love the bright colors and different patterns from the papers, and those puppies are so fun to color!

Now it's your turn.  I look forward to seeing what you create!


Hugs,
Debbie

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy