Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #218

 

Today starts a new Inky Paws Challenge!



One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, March 15, 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!


Here's my inspiration!


Easter blessings by Debbie features Spring Roundabout, Floral Roundabout, Hoppy Greetings, Spring Blooms, Spring Pile Up, Circle Frames, A7 Frames & Banners, and Banner Trio by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #eastercards, #springcards, #cardmaking, #cardchallenge

I created my base using the A7 Frames & Banners die set. 

I pulled out the yellow flower paper from the Spring Blooms paper pad and cut using the scallop-edge circle from the Circle Frames die set.

I stamped the image from the Floral Roundabout stamp set and die cut using the Circle Frames die set. I colored the images with purple and yellow Copic markers. 

I stamped the bunny image from the  Hoppy Greetings stamp set and the image from the Spring Pile Up and colored them with Copic markers. I cut them out using my Scan -n- Cut and added foam tape for dimension.  I added a little chick and a couple of eggs. 

I cut out a banner using a die from the Banner Trio Banner die set and stamped the sentiment from the Spring Roundabout stamp set.

I love how this turned out.  It's a busy card filled with Easter cuteness!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy