Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #217 Reminder

 

The current Inky Paws Challenge continues!



One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, March 1, 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge colors!

Happy St. Patrick's Day by Debbie features Newton's Lucky Clover, Shamrock, Framework, and Banner Trio by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #stpatricksday, #catcards, #shamrock, #cardmaking, #cardchallenge

For my card, I used the Framework die set to cut the large panel out of green card stock. I layered on the lighter green and polka dotted paper.  I used the Shamrocks Hot Foil Plate to create the shimmery shamrocks. All these layers were cut using the postage-edge die from the Framework die set.  I then colored the kitty in a gray and black calico pattern using the feline from the Newton's Lucky Clover stamp set. I cut using my Scan 'n' Cut.  (I know that there aren't black and gray calicos, but one can always dream!)  I stamped the sentiment on a stitched banner using a die from the Banner Trio die set. A super fun St. Patrick's Day card! Now it's your turn!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy