Pages

Sunday, February 18, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #217

 

Today starts a new Inky Paws Challenge!




One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, March 1, 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!


Here's my inspiration!


Good Luck by Debbie featurtes A Cat's Life, Clouds, Land Borders, Candy Heart, Newton's Blooms, Balloon Shaker, Heartfelt Essentials, and Birthday Mice by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #goodluckcards, #mousecard, #cardmaking, #cardchallenge

I create a sweet, lucky card using polka-dotted paper from the A Cat's Life paper pad and die cut using the Frames & Flags die set. I distress a cloudy background using the Clouds stencil and add some hills using the Land Borders die set. Enjoying the spirng day is one of the mice from the Birthday Mice stamp set. I create a custom clover balloon using dies from the Candy Heart and the Balloon Shaker die sets. I pull a sentiment from the Heartfelt Essentials stamp set. For a pop of color, I add some pink flowers using the Newton Blooms stamp set!

Now it's your turn.  I look forward to seeing what you create!


2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card...I know the lucky recipient will love it too! Thank for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love all the different elements! THanks for playing along with the TTTC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy