Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #219

 

Today starts a new Inky Paws Challenge!





One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, March 29, 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!


Here's my inspiration!




For my card, I started with a white card base. I then added a white glitter paper atop the base.  I pulled three coordinating papers from the Birthday Woofs paper pad. I love the purple and chartreuse colors together! I stamped and used my Scan 'n' Cut for the puppy from the Paw-some Birthday stamp set.  I used Copic markers to color him and the presents.  The sentiment is from the  Birthday Roundabout stamp set. This sketch is so fun with pattern papers.  Now it's your turn to play with the sketch!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy