Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #219 Reminder

 

There's still time!

  



Use the challenge sketch to create your project! 

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, March 29, 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!

Debbie's Halloween card features Halloween Woofs, Count Newton, Framework, Labels, Spiderweb, and Halloween Apothecary by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonnook, #halloweencards, #catcards, #cardmaking, #cardmaking

I decided on a Halloween sketch because I was inspired by the challenge-Two Old Bats. I love the green color of their inspiration badge. For my card, I used the green, spider web paper and the ghostly paper from the Halloween Woofs paper pad . I used the postage-edged die from the  Framework die set on these layers. I then used the Spiderweb Hot Foil Plates & Dies with silver foil to make the vertical layer.  I used the Labels Hot Foil Plates and Dies to create the arched element which I then stamped the sentiment using the Halloween Apothecary stamp set.  My star attraction is the little feline from the Count Newton stamp set. I loved how this came out!  Now it's your turn to create a project using the IPC sketch!

Hugs,

Debbie




Other Challenges:

Two Old Bats Challenge

1 comment:

  1. What a fun and creative card and the sentiment made me laugh!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy