Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #220


Today starts a new Inky Paws Challenge!


One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, April 12, 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!

Here's my inspiration!

Deb's spring card features Newton's Umbrella, Rainy Day Doxie, Pastel Basics, Bright Basics, Slimline Frames & Portholes, Sky Builder, and Slimline Frames & Windows by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #springcards, #spring, #catcards, #dogcards, #cardmaking, #cardchallenge

I created a slimline card using a combination of dies from the Slimline Frames & Windows and the Slimline Frames & Portholes die set.  I then distress the skyline before adhering the clouds, sun, and raindrops using the  Sky Builder die set. I added the floating feline from the Newton's Umbrella stamp set the grounded puppy from the Rainy Day Doxie stamp set. I used my Scan 'n' Cut to cut out these images; however, there are coordinating die sets for both. I then paper pieced the umbrellas using polka dotted using papers from the Pastel Basics (rain and puddle) and the Bright Basic (umbrellas) paper pads. I used Copic markers to color all the images.  I love how this turned out and how perfect to send to a friend who lives in rainy Washington!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy