Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Additional Sweet Treat Cards inspired by Inky Paws Challenge #227 Colors



I made the card below using the current Inky Paws Challenge  colors, but I just couldn't stop with all the sweet goodies and those amazing colors!  


I decided to use the blue, purple, and pink to do a little ink smooshing which became the cupcake wrappers for the cards below.  


Each card below not only features papers from the  Love & Chocolate Paper Pad but also a treat from the  Love & Chocolate stamp set.  I used the  Frames & Tags Die Set to create the overall design with a little added frame beneath my Perfect Layers tool.  I tried to keep true to the Inky Paws Challenge above, but a few of the papers from the Love & Chocolate Paper Pad have a hint of other colors too.

Now onto the sweet-tooth showcase!

I added the ever cute Newton from the Newton's Cupcake stamp set with an ink-smooshed cupcake liner as well as an ice cream treat from the Summer Scoops stamp set. 
Challenges Entered:





For this card Newton from the Newton's Cupcake stamp set is enjoying his sweet treat with his canine friend from the Puppy's Bubble Tea stamp set. 



This time Newton from the Newton's Cupcake stamp set is enjoying his sweet treat with his feline friend from the Newton's Bubble Tea stamp set. 



 My last sugary card showcases Newton from the Newton's Cupcake stamp set enjoying lots of sugary treats including a big sundae from the  Summer Scoops stamp set.
Challenges for this card:

Thanks for stopping by the sweet shop today!
Hugs, 
Debbie






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards full of sweet delights! Love the design and pretty colors! Thank you for sharing with us @ Make My Monday. Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute fun cards. Great images and love the colors and layouts. Thanks for sharing over at Make my Monday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy