Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #230 Reminder

 

There's still time to link up your NND projects using the challenge colors!


One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs! You have until Friday, August 30 , 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!


Deb's fall card features Pumpkin Latte and Pumpkin Patch by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #newtonsnookdesigns, #cardmaking, #cardchallenge, #coffeelovers, #pumpkincards, #fallcards, #autumncards

It's getting close to autumn, which means pumpkin-spice season!  I used the Pumpkin Patch stencil to create the top portion of my card. I added the She adds the pumpkin-laden lady from the Pumpkin Latte stamp. I added some borders in the challenge colors for a bit of extra fun.


Hugs,
Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy