Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #231 Reminder

 

There's still time to use this fun, funky sketch with your NND products!





One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs! You have until Friday, September 13, 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!

I have three cards to showcase using this sketch. I pulled three papers from the Halloween Time paper pad.  I cut them out using a little template I made.  Then I mixed the papers up to make three cards.



Deb's Halloween card features Labels Hot Foil Plates & Dies, Brooms & Boos, Newton's Perfect Pumpkin, and Basic Frames by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #newtonsnookdesigns; #halloweencards, #indysdesigns, #cardmaking, #cardchallenge
For this card, I added the little witch from the Brooms & Boos stamp set atop a distressed panel using the Basic Frames die set.  I added a tombstone for the sentiment using the  Labels Hot Foil Plates & Dies and a little spider from the Newton's Perfect Pumpkin stamp set. The little tombstones are cut from one of the pattern papers.

Deb's Halloween card features Halloween Time, Basic Frames, Spooky Sentiments, and Ghostly Good Times, and Spooky Street by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnookdesigns, #newtonsnook, #halloweencards, #cardmaking, #cardchallenge
I die cut a vellum panel using the  Basic Frames die set. I added the haunted house from the Spooky Street stamp set. I pulled the kitty ghost from the Ghostly Good Times stamp set and popped him in from of the haunted house. I used the Spooky Sentiments Hot Foil Plates to create my sentiment banner. 


Deb's Halloween card features Count Newton, Spooky Sentiments, and Oval Frames by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #newtonsnookdesigns; #halloweencards, #catcards, #cardmaking, #cardchallenge
This card features the feline from the Count Newton stamp set atop an orange oval using the Oval Frames die set. The sentiment is from the  Spooky Sentiments Hot Foil Plates and Dies.

A trio of fun Halloween cards using 3 pieces of pattern paper.  What will you create?  I can't wait to see!

Hugs,
Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy