Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

TOP Inky Inspiration Challenge #25 Cards

 



I love the simplicity of this fabulous sketch, so I've been making lots of cards using. 

Card #1-Card #5 feature papers from a 12"X12" Card stack from DCWV--Good Eats.  I've had this stack forever!  As I was looking through my Newton's Nook Designs products, I realized that I had stamp images for pizza, donuts, tacos, and ice cream, so I thought it was about time to use up some of this paper stack for a collection of food-themed cards.  I used the above sketch on all the cards, but I did put the sentiment box at the bottom of a couple of cards to balance the card out better. If you haven't tried this sketch yet, you should as it is a fun, easy sketch that yields fabulous cards!


Oval Frames die set
Newton's Summer Treats stamp set (retired)

Newton's Donut stamp set (retired)


Sending Hugs stamp and coordinating die set (Retired)

Card #6

Three Bugs in a Rug-Frisky paper pad
My Favorite Things-Cool Cat stamp set
Newton's Nook Designs: Circle Frames die set
Newton's Nook Designs: Framework die set






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy