Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Inky Paws Challenge #257 Week

 

Inky Paws Challenge #257


Week 1 Inspiration


 Dusty Lavender, Teal, Pumpkin Orange, and Rust!




I am loving the new release by Newton's Nook Designs. For this card, I used the Torn Edges Frames die set. The Kraft card layer was embossed using a leaves folder which I lightly distressed in the challenge colors. For my center panel, I used a smaller die from this die set.  I filled the bottom portion with lots of leaves for the little fur babies to rake!  These little guys are from the Autumn Dogs and the Autumn Cats stamp sets. A fun card to celebrate the new season!

Now it's your turn to use the challenge colors for a chance to win a $20 store credit! You have until Friday, October 30, 2026 to link up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy